Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall weather

All last week we had weather in the 90s plus high humidity!  Today it's 70s with a cool breeze.  God, you are AWESOME!  Yesterday church featured Henry Cloud and relationships/intimacy.  WOW, WOW!  So much of what I'm learning in counseling at 48 - but at least I'm learning.

I find myself being at the same weight I've been at for the last 5 weeks or so.  Ugh.  I'm not sure if I'm eating too much or what, but I need to look at whether I need to make changes again.  I'm at a place where I feel like I've already given up so much - can I do more?  I did find my blood sugar this morning to be 135 fasting today - I've had trouble getting blood out after a stick so don't know if that's it or something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment