Saturday, August 28, 2010

Indy...one last time

We're down in Indy for one last time before Bob moves to Arlington Heights Monday.  We've helped him pack and get ready for the movers.  It was a fun, fairly mellow time beyond the work of actually packing.  He didn't have too many things and had already visited Goodwill quite a bit so that helped.  It'll be nice to have him local again but I'll miss my little vacation spot.  Yes, I'm lame.

Went to Famous Dave's bar-b-que and ate half the bun on a beef sandwich.  Yummy.  I didn't get home in time to test at 2 hours but at 2.5 my blood sugar was 107 so I'm starting to more and more find what works for me in new situations.

The fun thing was Bob gave us his old iphone.  While we can't use it as an iphone - we can as a touch.  YEA!  Ipod glucose buddy here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment