Somehow October is already over and it's November! There's even talk of snow sometime next week. I'm SO not ready for winter.
As I was writing a note to my nutritional therapist last week, I realized just how far I've come in my Intuitive Eating thinking and doing. Now that I go to the IE group on Wednesday nights, where most people are just starting down the path of IE - I realize that my distorted thinking has changed little by little. There was no monumental change - just small changes adding up and almost 40 pounds lost. That totally amazes me.
One of the things that I've discovered more and more is my ability to lean into God and not my own understanding. He continues to walk this path with me and I'm forever changed and thankful. He IS faithful!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment