Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is my blog obsolete?

Yesterday I had my second "Living Well with Diabetes" class at StayFit.  We talked about carb counting - I always learn something new.  The woman who was taking it with me gave me some fabulous bean recipes!  Can't wait to try them - they look yummy.  Hope she actually writes a book someday.

One of the good things that I got was the link to Michelle May, M.D.'s blog about diabetes and mindful eating.  Wonder if that means mine now is obsolete.  Only thing I know if my experience and my walk with Christ is unique - and that's all I know.

I've been experimenting with bedtime snacks to see if I can get my fasting blood sugar level down.  I've tried the Extend bars - and today my fasting number was 106 - that's the lowest it's been in a long time.  Guess time will tell how much is hormonal and how much might be affected by evening snacks.

Today is my therapist visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment