Tonight we're doing salmon on the grill will sweet potato fries and broccoli - not my favorite meal but at least healthy. May do angel food cake with fruit for dessert which always reminds me of summer.
It's hot and humid - I need to walk but my toe is still sore from the shaving cream can fell on it and sliced it. Now that I'm diabetic I'm paranoid about my feet - like they got the diagnosis and decided to rebel! I need to take the bandaids off and check to make sure there's no infection but yucko.
Saw my brother and mom yesterday which was a nice visit. Seeing that he's had diabetes for 7 years already, he's a great resource for things like should I worry about sticking myself in different places (the answer is yes ;) I'm at 91 days and still have lots to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment