I was satisfied after dinner even though I didn't have as much as I would have normally had. Wondering how to work things on Sunday when we have the Greek-Roman simulation end party which usually has large dishes of pasta and some salads and lots of desserts. This is tough!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Potato Salad
Yummo. My hubby made a wonderful meal of potato salad and oven fried chicken from his runner's magazine (low fat but high carbs!) It was very good but I was worried about the spike on my blood glucose so we took a walk - and I only had one helping of what I hoped was the right portions. My two hour postprandial was only 100! That's after having what I often have at lunch - a sandwich with lite bread and some berries and it was 154! This diabetes stuff is so weird - and very much a lesson about leaning into God and not on my own understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment