Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story 3 without popcorn

Yesterday we saw Toy Story 3 and I realized my life had changed. I could have had popcorn if I wanted to but would have had to count it in my carbs - no more eating a large bowl of popcorn, nachos or candy just because I wanted to. That makes me sad. I can see why I didn't lose weight. It's slow and not very exciting - and I can't do it the way I want to. I still have to exercise and eat less - whatever that less looks like. Right now it looks like less carbohydrates and more walking. I see a difference, I just don't know if the trade off of not eating what I want, when I want and how much I want was really worth it.

My fasting numbers have been in the 126 range lately. That's so weird to me because before I even started watching my food intake, my fasting was 102. That just doesn't make sense to me - but then alot about diabetes doesn't seem to make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment