Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Emotional Meltdown - Doctor edition

I had my one month doctor appointment to go over my glucose levels today. I was worried after not being able to get blood out for the last couple of weeks, that she'd want to put me on drugs with the higher readings.

The first thing she asked me was how it was going. That was it. And that's when I lost it. Whether it was the built up frustration of not being able to get a decent blood drop, whether it was finally the difficulty of managing diabetes caught up, John's angiogram tomorrow or a combination - I started crying and didn't stop the whole time. My makeup was pretty much off by time I left!

Answer to getting a blood drop? See a cognitive behavioral therapist. I knew I needed help - just didn't know how much ;) Guess it's on my t0-do list after John's test.

No comments:

Post a Comment