Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wild Ride

Finally was successful getting a drop of blood 4 days in a row! Have just had a 222 reading, yesterday was 103. Great number but have no idea why yesterday was okay and the day before so high. When I first read through the Diabetes books, the radical spikes and the emotions that go with them registered at a head level. Now they register at a heart level! It really is worse than a scale.

Yes! Today is number 5 in a row getting a blood drop :) Bad news is after breakfast the number was 190 - looks like no more Frap.

I heard that there really is going to be an Advanced IE class later this summer or in the fall. I can't wait!!

Celebrating with Ashley that her semester is finally over and summer begins - even though it's really chilly and rainy today. Sleeping in is on the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment