Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursdays

What is it about Thursdays that it seems the most common day for me to post. Maybe just the wind down of the week. Yesterday we spent a beautiful spring day enjoying Lake Geneva and walking around the town. I could definitely see me living there..

Sticks are going better, I'd say 3 our of 4 times I can get a good drop without stressing too much about it. It will be interesting to see if my A1C matches the numbers I'm getting on my meter. I'm getting my tooth pulled today and hoping that once the infection is gone - my numbers will be better. We'll see.

I continue to learn to not lean on my own understanding of diabetes or the situation, but to trust God and lean on Him. I have to learn that one over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment