Looking over my last posts, I can see that I skipped reporting that my last postprandial test was 222 - a new all time record! This is so weird. I have been able to get blood the last 3 days in a row - will I make it 4 today? This disease continues to teach me alot - and much of it revolves around me not being in control of much about it.
I have noticed that my gum is starting to balloon up again and it's time to have the tooth pulled. Don't know if that is actually what's affecting my blood sugar levels, but it could. At least it will be one more thing to rule out. I continue to eat the correct number of carbs so eventually I'll either need to adjust that down or make some other changes if I continue to run high. My walking is going well - who knew that the eating portion and walking would be the easiest to control at this point!
Today is Ashley's last finals of the semester. I'm praying she feels God's peace and strength amidst the storms. We are indeed safe in His arms.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment