Sunday, May 2, 2010

Why is one drop SOOOO hard??

Really, how can one drop of blood cause me such angst on a daily basis! It should be getting easier and yet it seems I don't have a problem one day and the next three I can't get enough blood to save my life. I poked my middle finger and got one little smear and then it truly looked like it dried up after that! I ended up poking myself again on my ring finger - shaking my fingers, trying to milk them - bruised and then my number was 166. Double ugh. I do not want to see what Dr. Baker has to say. I've already decided not to go on meds right now. She's not likely to agree with that.

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Trust - trust that God really is able and that He's faithful as I lean into Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment